Followers

Monday 30 June 2014

GUIDES WHO AND WHAT ARE THEY ANID WHO DO WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE ?

I have often been asked what are guides and how do we know who they are, I find this question hard to answer as I can only go on what I believe so I will explain my beliefs .I believe we all have guides who have been there for us all through our life hear on earth and will also be there to guide us I our spiritual life so how do we find out who our guides are ? my answer often is why do we feel the need to know, this has a lot to do with our earth traits and less to do with our spiritual ones . I believe that we have numerous guides helping us along our path and on our journey for example me myself to my knowledge have three guides one a relative one what I refer to as a higher being and believe it or not one a animal a big cat to be more precise they all serve a role in helping me along my path and journey,so how do I know this I can hear you asking my only answer is years of meditation working with spirit and a whole lot of trust ,there have been times in my journey that I have needed the help of my guides at the start of my journey I didn't know who or what they were only that I knew they were there as time rolled by I got to learn more and more and as my journey grew longer I began to trust what I heard felt and experienced . My relative is what I call and you have probably heard the term my gatekeeper they help to vet protect and guard me against shall we say unwanted callers my big cat and I am sure that he is just a symbol of what I perceive to be a protector he will growl when a unwanted presence is around and will purr when things are right and my higher being for want of a better word well they have sort of always been there and showed them selves in may forms yet myself I am still unsure of who or what they are but my trust in them is immense as I have had may occasions were they have helped and guided me down the right path To the individual our guides and protectors can be with us I many different ways from being that little voice inside us to the term which is often heard "someone must have been watching over me" so the only answer I have to the question is trust your instincts listen for the signs and be open to what you hear the one thing I do know is we all have them god bless them \..............\...

No comments: