Followers

Saturday 29 December 2012

New Year

I hope you all have had a very merry Christmas i have noticed that there has been a lot of illness around this Christmas everybody seems to be falling ill with one thing or another so im hoping that the new year starts better for everyone . In the new year i will be writing more about our guides and angels and i am hoping one of my dear spiritual friends will write a piece on here telling us all how she came into her spirituality and how her journey has been so far (That's if i can work out how to add her work on here i am still very new to this blog lark so if anyone knows how to do things like that please let me know and help me out i will be eternally grateful x) . I wish you all health and a very happy and peaceful new year ......... god bless

No comments: