Followers

Saturday 13 April 2013

A LITTLE SIGN

Hi everyone im sorry i have not posted on here for a while but like everyone else at one point or another i am going through a little bit of a bad time at the moment i wont go into details but i am finding myself unsure and scared and anxious now i know everyone goes through the ups and the downs of life and i also know that no matter how many times we have the downs they never get any easier . I do call on my guides and my angels and loved ones to help me through it and i know they are standing by me and holding me up and trying to push me up top again but i also know as much as they will support me they will try not to interfere if it can be helped strange i hear you all say i thought we were supposed to call upon our loved ones and angels and even our gods in our time off need , well of course we do but i truly believe( and may i stress again this is only my own beliefs ) that we have to have the hard times and the low times for three reasons 1. TO LEARN   2. TO GROW 3.TO APPRECIATE THE GOOD TIMES WHEN WE HAVE THEM  if  we were helped and things were stopped eve
rytime we asked for help we would never grow and we would never learn and i feel our own experiences are our own life lessons and therefore we can go on and help and guide others who need it from our own experiences .Our loved ones and our guides and angels will help us In so many different ways that we might not realise that they are helping at the time they will send earth angels to guide and help  us when we most need them they will change our direction when we don't realise they will give us the support so we can get up and fight another day they are around us in the background just look for the signs as i did myself this week i know its my time to have a not so easy time at the moment so i am calling for support and i am trying to catch up on all sorts of things after a few weeks of illness i am trying to play catch up on my private readings i am trying to find the energy too do every day chores and i am trying to still be a mom wife and nanna when all i  want to do to be truthful is crawl under the duvet and stay in bed but twice this week i have been in the garden and a white feather ahas landed at my feet i have come across people who have needed my help my loved ones have visited me in my dreams and offered there support i know they are all there helping to lift me and keep me going and for all those of you who are fighting your own tough times at the moment remember this you are being heard even if you think there is no one listening  they are around you and helping you carry on even though you cant see them and if in doubt remember look for the signs they will be there ................................    godbless

No comments: